Measure vibrations in Explosive atmospheres with the wireless INFRA C22 Ex
Sigicom introduces the INFRA C22 Ex to measure vibrations in explosive atmospheres such as refineries and petroleum processing plants.
The INFRA system is robust, reliable and built to endure the harshest environments, withstanding cold Nordic winter nights as well as the Australian summer heat at high noon.
- For explosive atmosphere
- Full functionality of INFRA C22
- International Ex approval for use in an explosive environment
- European ATEX approval for use in an explosive environment zone 1/21
- Configurable for wall mount or ground mount
- Suitable for use in e.g. refineries and petrol processing plants
Contact Sigicom sales department for data sheets, price and delivery time:
firstname.lastname@example.org +46 8 44 99 750